For AstraZeneca we are now looking for a Supply Chain Study Manager for a consultant assignment.
The assignment will start immediately and go on for 12 month with possibility for extension.
Selections and interviews are held continously so please apply today!
The Supply Chain Study Manager (SCSM) role is a key role within R&D Supply Chain. The role holder will manage the supply chain for a portfolio of global clinical studies across all phases within a drug development programme. The SCSM works in collaboration with customer functions to influence and manage demand for individual studies, and is responsible for their supply chain deliverables through leadership of the Study Drug Delivery Team.
As a SCSM you will:
- Lead and provide direction to Study Drug Working Groups
- Ensures the team delivers clinical supplies effectively and consistently, balancing cost and risk
- Understand and translate clinical study protocol requirements into demand for drug product within a clinical study
- Author the drug supply section of Clinical Study Protocol and lead development of master label text
- Use simulation tools and supply chain expertise to design optimised, lean supply chains for individual studies and ensure delivery of the end to end supply of materials to meet study needs.
- Define IVRS user requirements, set up IVRS tool and ensure timely go-live for individual studies.
- Use IVRS to track recruitment and adjust IVRS parameters to accommodate any changes in study scope and design
- Collaborate with CRO partners in development of pack design and review the technical part of the outsourcing contract
- Review changes to the contract with CRO partners and Sourcing Managers as necessary
- Monitor the budget for individual study supply activities and materials for the project
- Flag deviations to SC Programme Manager. Manage change in demand and supply, resolve issues
- Work within cGMP Quality Management Systems, including managing deviations, complaints, change controls
You have a suitable degree, qualification or experience in a supply chain drug development discipline and experience in managing and influencing customer demands, in depth knowledge of Clinical Development processes relevant to the supply of clinical materials, experience of project management. You have Strong influencing, negotiating and problem-solving skills, including across functional, geographical and cultural boundaries. You are used to risk identification and management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We take good care of our consultants and we offer social activities, as well as help in planning your future career. Your consultant manager is well experienced from your field, and knows how to get the most out of your assignment.
As a Poolia employee, you are included in the requirements concerning agreements on terms of employment by Unionen. Moreover, you get a grant for working out at your choice of place. You are also covered by a health insurance.
|Poolia Sverige AB, Poolia Väst AB|
|Kungsgatan 57 A, Box 207|
|Kungsgatan 57 A, Box 207|
|6 månader eller längre|
|100%. Tillträde: Omgående Visstidsanställning|
|Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Sista ansökningsdag: 2016-03-29|
|Antal platser: 1|